Businesses are always at risk for mold infestations, especially if they are leasing older buildings that may need repairs.
SERVPRO of Columbia, Montour & Sullivan Counties will work around the customer's schedule to remediate the problem, so that the business can be restored as quickly and seamlessly as possible. We know that commercial mold infestations can cost a business thousands of dollars in productivity; it is always our goal to get you back up and running right away.
If You See Visible Mold
If you see visible mold on your premises, do not disturb it; you could inadvertently spread the mold infestation to other areas. When mold is disturbed, it can release microscopic spores which become airborne and circulate inside your home or business.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Columbia, Montour & Sullivan Counties for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Columbia, Montour & Sullivan Counties specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.