About SERVPRO of Columbia, Montour & Sullivan Counties
Thomas L. & Dorothy J. Hess
Owners of SERVPRO of Columbia, Montour & Sullivan Counties
SERVPRO of Columbia, Montour & Sullivan Counties understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
- Our History
Since 2001, SERVPRO of Columbia, Montour & Sullivan Counties has been helping the people of Berwick and neighboring communities. More than 3400 customers have called upon us to restore their property.
- Committed to Our Community
Owners, Thomas and Dorothy Hess, grew up and raised their family in this community. We are invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of Columbia, Montour & Sullivan Counties, that help make our community great. In May, we host a golf tournament in memory of Tom and Dorothy's granddaughter, Camryn. "Cammie's Fund" is our way of helping others in their time of tragedy.
- Our Employees
Our Team draws on decades of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- Why SERVPRO? / The SERVPRO Difference
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in Columbia, Montour & Sullivan Counties.
Call our office at (570)759-0966 for all your cleaning needs!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Berwick United Way
- Northeast PA Claims Association