Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Chimney Fire

SERVPRO of Columbia, Montour & Sullivan Counties received a call for a chimney fire on a weekend. Our crew had responded and had started the clean up on Sun... READ MORE

Electrical Fire

SERVPRO was contacted to provide an estimate for soot cleanup, caused by a table top style fan, in the basement of the home, catching fire and melting. This pro... READ MORE

Fire Clean Up

The basement and garage area of this home sustained heavy fire damage. This view of the laundry room shows debris from the ceiling tiles falling. What To Expect... READ MORE

Extension Cord Fire

SERVPRO was called in to board up the exterior of the home due to an extension cord fire. The fire burned through the exterior step, melted the siding and start... READ MORE

Fire Damage to Home

This family’s Bloomsburg home suffered from a fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Columbia, Montour... READ MORE

Soot on Ceiling Fan

This ceiling fan was running while a family was on vacation. During that time, their furnace malfunctioned causing a soot loss throughout their home. SERVPRO of... READ MORE

Heavy Soot Damage from Fire

The soot on this basement floor is from a fire caused by an electrical cord to the freezer, in a Berwick, PA home. Notice the tracking on the floor; these are f... READ MORE


This is a view of a soot web! We have many customers apologize for their "spider" webs when we arrive onsite. We explain to them that they are soot webs...The s... READ MORE